- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Anchor butter
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Anchor Sharp Cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Anchor Gouda cheese (grated)
- To dip in fondue: crackers, chips, shrimp, bread, pineapple, potatoes, veggies, etc.
- Melt the butter over medium-low heat. (If you don’t have a fondue pot you can use a saucepan on the stove.)
- Add the cornstarch, stirring until well combined.
- Add the salt and then the milk. Stir continually until boiling. Continue to stir and boil the mixture for two minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and then add the cheese. Mix until the cheese is melted.
Serve with your favourite dippers!