- 2 Cups Grated Anchor Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Anchor Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Oz. Anchor Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 10 Oz. Pack Fresh Spinach, Chopped or (Frozen))
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts Chopped or (6 to 8 large)
- 3 Mini Sweet Peppers Finely Chopped or (1/4 Cup)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Grated Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Angostura Orange Bitters
- 1/4 Cup Anchor Cooking Cream
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Pistachio Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Panko Crumbs
- 1 Baking Dish lightly Coated with Butter
- Put Spinach in dish covered and microwave for 3 Minutes. When Spinach is cool, squeeze out liquid.
- Grate Sharp Cheddar and Cheddar Cheese
- Whisk together Cream Cheese, Sharp Cheddar and Cheddar together until creamy 4 min. (leave a handful to add on top before baking)
- Add Spinach, Spices, and Chopped pistachios
- With Spatula add Chopped Artichokes and Chopped Peppers, stir to combine.
- Add Angostura Orange Bitters
- Put into buttered baking dish. Sprinkle Panko Crumbs on Add Extra Cheese on top Bake 350 degree oven for about 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove let rest 10 mins before serving up with Crackers, Healthy Chips, Vegetables or Side dish.
By Sherry Wilhite