- 200g dried spaghetti
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 tablespoons Anchor Butter
- 400g beef mince
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 400g jar tomato pasta sauce, Italian style
- 2 tablespoons Anchor Cooking Cream
- ¾ cup grated Anchor Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions and then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan and gently cook the onion, celery, and carrot for 15 minutes or until softened.
- Add the beef and garlic to the pan, increase the heat and cook until the meat is well colored.
- Pour in the pasta sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the Anchor cream, and serve the sauce on top of the pasta, with plenty of grated cheese for sprinkling on top.