- 2 white fish fillets (approx 150g each)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup of flour
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Anchor Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine the panko crumbs, butter, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt.
- Whisk egg. Lightly flour each fillet then dip into egg. Press the crumb mixture onto both sides of each fillet, pressing firmly to make sure it sticks.
- Place the fish on the lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until the crumbs are golden and the fish is cooked through.