- 10 x small burger patties
- 10 x mini burger buns
- 150g Anchor Cheddar Cheese, cut into 10 slices
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Anchor Butter for frying
- Pan fry the burger patties until cooked through, transfer to a baking dish, top with a slice of cheese and place under a hot grill until starting to melt.
- Separate the buns and toast.
- To assemble, arrange a piece of lettuce and sliced tomato on the base of each bun. Cover the burger with patty and melted cheese and top with bun lid.
Add mayonnaise or tomato sauce, to taste.