- 1 cup grated dark unsweetened chocolate
- 1 ¼ cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup Anchor Milk Powder
- ¾ cup Anchor Salted Butter, softened
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Add the milk powder and stir well. Set aside.
- Place the grated chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high until melted. It will take about 30-40 seconds but stop midway and stir well, be sure not to overcook the chocolate. Set aside and let it cool.
- Beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the condensed milk, melted chocolate and vanilla, mix well with a spatula.
- Add the flour mixture until it is a soft dough, then fold in the chocolate chips. Cover with cling and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper. Using a scoop, spoon out the dough (equal distance apart). You should get 15 cookies.
- Flatten the cookie dough balls, using a fork, to about 2” in diameter.
- In a 320° preheated oven, bake for about 45 mins. Take out of the oven and allow to cool before removing from the cookie sheet.
- Serve. Store the rest in an airtight container.