- 2 tbsp. Anchor Butter, plus extra for baking
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups Milk (Anchor Milk Powder mixed into 1 ½ cups water)
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup Anchor Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 10 ½ ozs. white fish fillets, chopped
- 5 ozs. prawns
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup whole corn
- ½ cup green garden peas
- 2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and spiralised or grated
- 2 tbsp. Anchor Butter
- In a medium-sized saucepan over a gentle heat melt the butter and stir in the flour to form a paste. Whisk in the milk and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the grated cheese and then stir in the chopped white fish, prawns, spring onion, corn and peas.
- Spoon into (4) 1 /2 cup sized ramekins and top with the potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and little dollops of butter.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the top is golden, and the filling is bubbling.