- 600g frozen peas
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Juice & zest of 1 lemon
- 80g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- ½ cup mint, coarsely chopped
- Sea salt & pepper
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil.
- Plunge peas into boiling water and cook until tender and bright green (3-4 minutes).
- Drain well then transfer to a bowl.
- Add a generous pinch of sea salt and pepper then coarsely crush with a fork.
- Add garlic, lemon juice and zest, melted butter and mint, and add extra seasoning if needed.
Serve with battered fish and a side of homemade fries.