- 1 ½ cups Milk
- 6 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 8 toast slices white bread
- 6 slices streaky bacon, cooked
- 150g Mainland Mozzarella Cheese, grated or sliced
- 2 tablespoons Anchor Butter
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and salt until light and frothy.
- Make sandwiches with the bread, bacon and cheese.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Dip a sandwich in the egg mixture and then cook in the frying pan until golden on each side.
- Continue with remaining sandwiches.