- 2 crescent rolls containers
- 12 once package mini sausages (cocktail wieners)
- 8 ounce block Anchor Gouda cheese (you only need about half the block)
- poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup Anchor butter, melted
HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the the sheets of crescent and cut along the perforated edges. Cut each of those in half to make 32 triangles among the 2 containers.
- Roll a mini sausage and a small slice of Anchor Gouda in each of those triangles and place onto a baking sheet.
- Melt the butter and brush onto each roll.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes of until golden brown.
- As the Pigs in a Blanket bake, make the dipping sauce using 1/4 cup of both Dijon and mayonnaise, plus 3 tablespoons honey. Mix well.
- Serve as an appetiser warm out of the oven with honey mustard sauce on the side.