- 2/3 melted anchor butter
- 2 cups crushed digestive biscuits
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup anchor whipping cream
- 12oz cream cheese
- 4 1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cup mango pulp
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Add the melted anchor butter and sugar to the crushed digestive biscuits and mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into springform pan and gently press the mixture flat on the bottom of the pan to form the crust.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for 15 minutes or until the filling is made.
- For the filling, whisk the anchor whipping cream until fluffy.
- Add in cream cheese, powdered sugar and mango pulp and mix until smooth. Do not over mix. Add in the lemon juice and combine .
- To prepare the gelatin mixture, pour water into a bowl and then sprinkle the gelatin powder on the surface of the water. Leave to bloom for 5 minutes. Then heat in a microwave for 15 seconds and mix. Add in 1-2 tbsp of cheesecake filling in the gelatin mixture to temper it.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the cheesecake filling and mix to combine.
- Pour the filling over the prepared base and leave to set in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh mangoes and mint (optional)