- 250g packet plain sweet biscuits
- 100g Anchor Butter, melted
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Fresh fruit to serve
- Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until fine crumbs. Pour in the butter and pulse until combined.
- Press the crumbs into the base and sides of a 24cm loose based flan tin.
- Refrigerate the base for 30 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese, sour cream, condensed milk and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the base and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before removing from the tin and serving with fresh fruit.