- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tsp gelatin
- 3 tbsp hot ( not boiling) water
- 2 mangoes
- ( optional 2 tbsp sugar for mango topping )
- Add heavy or whipping cream to a pan on medium heat and allow to simmer.
- Add sugar, milk and vanilla essence, stir till combined allowing to simmer but not boil.
- Turn off heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes
- Separately, in a container or glass, add gelatin to hot water and stir quickly to combine.
- Add both mixtures together and stir until completely combined.
- Pour into serving bowls or containers and place in the fridge for a few hours until set. ( 3 or more hours the better)
- For the topping, cut mangoes into pieces and blend with sugar ( if your mango isn’t sweet) and either a teaspoon of milk or whipping cream for texture to liking.
- Spread mango mixture on top of set panna cotta and enjoy!