- 2 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour, sifted
INSTRUCTIONS: Please visit I Heart Naptime here
- To keep warm: Place on a baking sheet in the oven at 175°F until ready to serve.
- Leftovers: Add to a zip-top bag and layer parchment or wax paper in between each crepe. Place in fridge until ready to enjoy.
- To freeze: Store as directed above, then place in the freezer for about 1-2 months.
- Reheating: Heat in microwave or skillet until warm