- 25g Anchor Butter
- 300ml Anchor Cream
- ¾ cup Full Cream Milk
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (100g) Grated Anchor Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a lasagne style baking dish with butter.
- Combine the cream, milk, and garlic in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Layer the potatoes evenly in the dish and pour over the cream mixture.
- Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. (Cover if the top browns too quickly.)
Serve with seasonal greens