- 2 cups corn kernels
- 50g Anchor Butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- coriander & sour cream, for serving
- Place one cup of the corn into the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Melt the butter in a heavy-based saucepan and gently cook the onion and garlic for 10 -15 minutes until the onion is tender.
- Add the tomatoes, stock, processed corn and corn kernels, cover and cook over a low heat for 30 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in coriander.
Serve garnished with coriander and a dollop of sour cream and a side of crusty bread