- 1 can of tuna chunks
- ½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Anchor Unsalted Butter, softened
- 5 slices sandwich bread
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 Anchor Cheese Slices finely diced
- black pepper
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise and yellow onion, then add salt and black pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Spread Anchor Unsalted Butter on sandwich bread and sprinkle some mixed herbs onto the bread. Cut bread slices into 3 strips. Toast in oven until surfaces are crisp.
- Spread tuna mixture onto toast fingers and scatter diced Anchor Cheese Slices over the tuna topping.