- 8 Tablespoons Anchor butter
- 10 Cups mini marshmallows
- 8 Cups of your favourite cereal
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray it with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pot, once the butter has melted, add in the marshmallows and stir continuously with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until the marshmallows have melted.
- Turn off heat and add in the cereal, and stir until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Transfer to baking dish, spray your hands with non-stick spray and gently press the mixture into the pan, press gently or you’ll end up with hard treats.
- Allow the treats to cool for 30 minutes before removing from the pan and slicing.
* Be creative with your cereal. From traditional rice krispies to corn flakes or even coco puffs!
* If you would like marshmallow chunks in your treats, reserve 2 cups of the marshmallows from melting and stir them in with cereal before.
* You can add toppings! Melted chocolate, even more marshmallows, chocolate chips, crumbled candy bars. Add to top after pressing while still warm and allow to cool.
* Why just have squares? Use cookie cutters to make fun shapes or shape into balls while warm and leave to cool.