- 1 cup Anchor butter
- 2 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Anchor whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add brown sugar and heavy cream and vanilla extract; whisk continuously over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 3 minutes, while stirring continually (do not overcook).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Store in refrigerator for up to one month.
Store in refrigerator for up to a month. This sauce gets very thick when it cools. You could either eat it in chunks with a spoon, or it can be melted again in boiling water bath or microwave.